G Suite for Education includes unlimited storage on Google Drive and access to Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Classroom, Sites, Gmail and much more. You can access it using any browser on a desktop computer or mobile device. The beauty of G Suite is that it’s free to use, everything is saved online to Google’s servers and can be edited by multiple users simultaneously.
Did you know you can type docs.new into a web browser to create a new Google Docs document? Or you can create a self grading quiz in Forms? Or that you can scan files straight to your Google Drive from a college MFD?
Click on the links below to explore our G Suite for Education guide.
- The Basics – Gain a basic understanding of G Suite, learn the apps and icons.
- Google Drive – Storage, file structure and sharing files.
- Google Docs – Word processor, formatting and toolbar.
- Google Sheets – Spreadsheets, formatting and toolbar
- Google Slides – Slideshows, formatting and toolbar.
- Google Forms – Forms, questionnaires and responses.
- Google Calendar – Events, appointments and colours.
- Google Keep – To-do lists, notes and reminders.
- Google Sites – Sites, navigation and content.
We also have some more in-depth guides for Google Sites on this Digital Learning site.