The Glyn Library needs very little introduction but whilst the library itself is a bit hard to miss, there are some people who aren’t aware of the sheer number of resources that the Library website offer and recommend. The dedicated team create some of their own resources, collating different sites and content together for a number of topics. Take a look at their website.
The library website doesn’t just allow you to look through their extensive catalogue and reserve items – it’s filled with resources that are designed to aid every student in their studies.
You can also find a range of facts and helpful information on their Twitter page; @GlynLibrary.
Below is a quick overview of what you can find on the Glyn Library website:
- Subject Resource Sites – covering almost every subject taught at Barton Peveril
- Topic Resource Sites – from Art Galleries to Women’s Suffrage, Black History Month to LGBT History Month
- Journals – over 75 journals and magazine titles covering a wide range of subjects
- Digital Resources – general resources and subject-specific resources
- Study Skills – helpful information on research, writing and referencing
- Apps & Social Media – more apps and media sites to aid you in a range of ways
- Reviewsletter – a blog highlighting digital resources and also reviews, features and news about the book and film stock in the library