Flat IO – Write your music scores online with the easiest tool for creating sheet music together.
User friendly online music notation software that gives you all the tools that you need to make your own sheet music. You can write, listen, share and discover music scores right in your web browser on any device.
Invite your friends to compose your music scores online collaboratively. A single musical composition can be opened and edited in real time by multiple people using different devices at the same time.
- Your music notation editor online in your web browser
- Real-time collaboration and offline edition if you lose your internet connection
- Compose with your MIDI devices: plug your device and play!
- MusicXML, MIDI, PDF and Audio (MP3 and WAV) compatibility
- Read and write music notation and guitar tablatures, together
- Smart History: Browse all the modifications you made, note after note
- Collaborate with video within Google Hangouts
- Percussion instruments and notation to create amazing drum scores
- Online digital and visual metronome to help you to practice easily
For teachers there is an Education version available. Flat for Education is designed for your music classroom. You can use it on any device to access and create your musical compositions or music education activities. Flat has a unique collaborative experience: let your students work in real-time on the same sheet music, whether you are in the classroom or working from home. It can also integrate with Google Classroom to make it easier with your classes.
You can see all the most popular creations on Flat.IO on their ‘Popular‘ page. We’ve added a few examples below:
Lil Nas X – Old Town Road made on Flat.IO using a Classical Guitar, Horn in C, Clarinet, Grand Piano and a Tuba.
The Ghostbusters Theme Song with a Grand Piano and a Drumset.