Spiral is a quick way to carry out formative assessments in the classroom or during distance learning.
Engage students in lessons and at home with simple to use everyday learning activities.
Spiral Lite is the free version of Spiral, within this you get access to Google Classroom integration, the Spiral Dashboard and many more features including Quickfire Lite, a tool that allows you to ask a verbal question in the class or on a Meet and the student can respond from any device.
Launch an activity or post an assignment to be completed asynchronously
Students connect with the activity using a simple code on any device
Students answers appear live so they can learn from each other
Or you can review, grade and feedback assignments off-line
- In Class
- Run live activities with students, review and grade them
- Quickfire Lite
- Live assessments
- Build activities and assignments
- Feedback and Grading
- Realtime feedback
- Build evidence of student learning
- Timeline and Exit Tickets
- Record of each class session
- Record of each student’s learning
- Share results with parents
- Google Classroom Integration
- Import class list
- Student Dashboard
- Students can see all assigned work
- Can see grades
Take a look at the video below to see about how you can use Quickfire Lite for classroom based or virtual teaching.