Eduroam is Barton Peveril’s wireless network that is broadcast throughout the college campus.
If you’ve previously joined the Barton Peveril eduroam network it is best to go into your wireless settings and ‘Forget’ eduroam then connect to it again.
In the wireless settings for your Android phone, select eduroam and then enter the details below to connect:
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase 2 Authentication: MSChapV2
- CA Certificate: Use System Certificates
- Online Certification: Require Certificate Status
- (if you have an issue, try using the Do Not Verify option)
- Domain: barton.ac.uk
- Identity: Your College Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anonymous Identity: Default (Leave Blank)
- Password: Your College Password
If you have any issues, it’s best to double-check your email address and password are correct. It’s also worth restarting your phone and leaving the wireless for 20 minutes or so and trying again as too many incorrect attempts can potentially lock you out of the system for around 15 minutes.